Thursday, June 23, 2011

Huggles Arriving Already...

Wow some of you gorgeous Ladies are fast off the mark...I came home to find on my doorstep a parcel from the lovely Sandra with 6 Huggles hiding inside...along with a $10 donation toward stuffing...thanks so much Sandra I am extremely excited about all these darling Huggles going off to Ethiopia in a matter of weeks (10weeks even).

 I also received these gorgeous Teddies from Lucky and Maria,  7 from Lucky and 4 from Maria...Lucky (Leanne) is co-hosting this challenge so she has opted out of going in the draw (as do I) so more of a chance for others to enter...
I am so excited as these darling little Huggles are arriving on my doorstep, I can just picture the sheer joy on the faces of the children who will receive them.
thanks so much for being in this fantastic challenge and helping bring great big smiles to faces of very sweet little children.

Happy Stitching Ladies...


Amanda


1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo...... they look great and I am so looking forward to more arriving. What a great bright bunch of HUGGLES.

    HUGGLES
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete