Monday, April 9, 2012

Changes

Life is full of Changes and I am no exception, I have been thinking a lot over the last year or so about changing the name of my blog because when I first stumbled upon blogging I just typed in anything for a name and it of course has stuck.
I am in the process of making a new blog and it should be ready in the next few days, keep an eye out because I will be having a giveaway to celebrate the new name. I do hope you all will follow me there...
I am of course only a novice at all of this blogging stuff and it does take me a little bit of time to get things done to the way I like it.
I will make pages for recipes, Sewing, handy hints etc...simply because that is how my blogging life has been lately.

So keep a watchful eye out for my big launch...

Happy Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment