Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More Entries for July Challenge

We have more entries for the July challenge...Lois and Wilma have sent in their pictures.
don't they look great.
**you may have noticed a change in the picture arrangement in the original post for all the entries for July.
well I have had some problems with blogger and lost a few of the pictures...so I had to upload them again so they are not in the original order... sorry about that...but they should all still be there...if your picture is missing please email me so i can upload it again...oh just crazy this blogger sometimes.
not long now Ladies before the end of the challenge for July. don't forget to get those entries in...Khris has new fabrics and Charm packs in the oztion shop to choose from for prizes.
Happy Sewing
Amanda


1 comment:

  1. my picture is missing. I sent a gmail with the file 4 days ago.Thank you. The place mat is also on my blog.
    dolls by elly.

    ReplyDelete