Monday, December 12, 2011

To Do's


“Summer to do list”
Ok so now I have been working on my Summer to do list and am just about ready to add it to my Blog.
I do have a few extra things to add so keep an eye out for changes over time.

These are not in any kind of order, and I may have managed to get some done already.

·      Bake Christmas Goodies
·      Organize meal plans
·      Sew a Union Jack table runner
·      Finish the Disappearing 9 patch bed topper top
·      Have Fun
·      Reduce…Reuse…Recycle…Spring Clean everything.
·      Tidy up my Blog…Learn the “How to’s”
·      Sew something out of one of the new books I got
·      Do a Tutors Course in Orton-Gillingham for Dyslexia
·      Get back into my walking routine
·      Lose more weight
Maybe that is enough for now…
I will tick them off as I achieve them, and add to them as I come up with more bright ideas.
Very happy Stitching…
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment