“Summer to do list”
Ok so now I have been working on my Summer to do list and am just about ready to add it to my Blog.
I do have a few extra things to add so keep an eye out for changes over time.
These are not in any kind of order, and I may have managed to get some done already.
· Bake Christmas Goodies
· Organize meal plans
· Sew a Union Jack table runner
· Finish the Disappearing 9 patch bed topper top
· Have Fun
· Reduce…Reuse…Recycle…Spring Clean everything.
· Tidy up my Blog…Learn the “How to’s”
· Sew something out of one of the new books I got
· Do a Tutors Course in Orton-Gillingham for Dyslexia
· Get back into my walking routine
· Lose more weight
Maybe that is enough for now…
I will tick them off as I achieve them, and add to them as I come up with more bright ideas.
Very happy Stitching…