Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nana's Room

Well Rita (Mummy) you have waited long enough to view the Nana part of our new house. I must say it is not quite finished off though, still adding stuff all the time.
The Gorgeous bed (I love pink you see).





Here are some pics of your Dragon Tea Set Mum.

Made in Hong Kong.



you can see the Tea cups and saucers. there are 6 of them.

in the photo on the right you can see the sugar bowl, milk jug and creamer...unfortunately there is no Teapot. I am sure you may be able to find something in a plain colour to match it. or just use teabags....

4 comments:

  1. Love my tea set i wont put it away, will use it.
    I will have to fly down for a long weekend just so i can use my room.
    Rita.(mummy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe half a week is better than a long weekend.
    you could fly down , stay for 4 days and drive back up B&D when they go up???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda
    what a lovely room you have for Mum.SHell want to move in permanatly I bet, only we dont want to lose her
    Love
    EXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda The quilt your mother made you is beautiful and i know she made it with a lot of love for you. Love and hugs Dianne

    ReplyDelete