Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Christmas Challenge Nearly Done for June.

Well the Deadline for the June challenge is nearly up...I just want to remind you all that i will be doing the prize draw at 6pm (Australian Time) on Thursday 1st July...you still have time to get your entry emailed to me, so that you can go in the draw.

This has been a heap of fun for Me, I hope it has been fun for you all as well.
If you are the winner please go have a look at The Fabric Cafe and decide whether you want 4 Fat quarters or a Charm pack. email me the details of what you want and Khris will post them off to you.
there are plenty of very nice fabrics there to choose from...it is always fun winning something.

I wish i could give all of you ladies a prize...you have all done so well.

July

For the month of July we will be Making either a place mat or a Table Runner. this one is a bit more tricky ladies so my advice is give yourself plenty of time to plan and then make your item.
this will be a challenge for me because I have never made a table runner before and that is what I have chosen to do.
so lets remember to encourage each other and be encouraged as we adventure into this months challenge.

Hugs

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment