Saturday, June 12, 2010

Christmas Challenge...3 saturdays left...



Today is Saturday (here in Australia), this is the 3rd last Saturday in the month of June...how are you all going with your challenge? the tree Ornament/Decoration.


I have heard a lot of chatter and many happy excited people...lets keep up the momentum Ladies and get those challenge items done.



I have added a couple of links on the sidebar for inspiration, take a look and hopefully if you have not found what you are going to make by now, this will help.

Just remember it is not meant to be stressful, it is meant to be fun. this is not a competition for who can make the best, but merely a challenge to get something done. and the prizes are picked randomly.



A Hint:

choose something that you are comfortable and confident in making. you can challenge yourself to make something harder if you want but don't let it stress you out.


Note: If you have joined the challenge and your name is not on the roll call please email me I have emailed a couple of people to clarify blogs and to double check they are in the challenge...maybe that is you..check your email. or if you are concerned email me.


well happy sewing everyone...

Amanda

4 comments:

  1. I am part way finished with the first challenge. I am taking a workshop tomorrow with my quild and will incorporate challenge two into the workshop. Fun challenge Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I need to make up my mind so i can get started.
    hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a couple of ornaments but since it was for another challenge I am going to make a different one this weekend!
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got mine done finally. Had no clue what to do then inspiration smacked me this morning.
    Take Care,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete