Friday, October 15, 2010

Mid October...

Hi Ladies, how are you all doing with your challenge for October? I have been a bit distracted this month with tooth ache and such so have been going slowly on my item for October.
I can't wait to see what you all come up with, I am sure we will have some really fantastic stuff.


If you are stuck for ideas maybe do a Christmas blog hop to check out what people are making and get some ideas from that. I just googled Christmas sewing blogs and came up with a few.


I am almost finished mine I just have some adjustments to make and it will be ready for posting.


This challenge has been so much fun and I would like to do it again next year, maybe with a few changes but essentially the same.


It has been a fantastic experience for me and a good challenge to get me into making stuff.


I must sign off now, so be happy and have fun Stitching.

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Hi There. I hope you got my last email...if not try me again. Thanks for the prize!

    ReplyDelete