Saturday, October 2, 2010

October Challenge

October: your choice - make it from fabric but it must be Christmassy..

we are up to our second last challenge Ladies...this one is totally in your control as to what you make but it has to made from fabric and Christmassy...

the Prize is from the Fabric Cafe.
More soon on this challenge...

now here are the pictures from the draw for September...
Thanks to Sharon NZ for telling me how to do this...


Winner 1 Amy


Winner 2 Deanna


Winner 3 Rita

all I can say is that you learn something new every day...I have wondered how on earth I could share with you the proof of the draws and you know the Bible says "ask and you shall receive".

we have a full month to get our items in for October so lets get working Ladies.
I can't wait to see what creative things you all come up with.
happy stitching
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment