Thursday, October 28, 2010

More Entries for October

We have 2 more entries for October, the very lovely Marilyn and Amy have sent in their pictures for the October challenge, don't they look great!


Not long to go now ladies so get those entries in...
I will be MIA over the next 2 days so if you send in your entry and I don't get it up on the blog by Sunday  please don't worry , it will get there.
I have been looking at the pictures over the last 5 months and am just inspired by all the different things you ladies have made over the monthly challenges...we certainly have some talent out there.
You all should be congratulated for being so good at what you do. I truly do appreciate the beauty of your work.
we are about 5 weeks away from our summer break and I am pushing to get all the stuff done that I need to so that I can spend MY Summer sewing and crafting.

I also have my DD's 21st birthday (8th Jan) to organize, that is going to be big and fun. she is such a wonderful woman and I am so privileged to be her Mum.
So I will sign off for now, till Sunday anyway...get crafting and sewing Ladies there is not much time left.

Big Stitchy Hugs (wonder what they look like?)

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment