Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ethiopia, Huggles and Some Very Happy Children...


I just wanted to share with you all the photo’s Andrea sent me while I was away.

Here are some gorgeous little children who were the recipients of your Huggles…just look at the happy faces, do you see your Huggle?




How many times can I say thank you? It never seems enough, just seeing the faces on these little darlings makes everything worthwhile don’t you think.
leave me a comment if one of these is your Huggle...love feedback.

Many Thanks, Blessings and Hugs to you all
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. It was such a pleasure to be the bearer of these beautiful huggles! Thank you so much, you helped us put the smiles on these gorgeous faces and many more :D
    Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing photos of the children with the HUGGLES Amanda:)

    It was my pleasure to help you out when you asked me:)

    HUGGLES
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete