Friday, February 4, 2011

4th Prize Drawn...


Four beautiful fat Quarters of beige colored fabrics and some sequins to sew on.


The Fourth draw is done, Congratulations...

Koshka Lu said...

О, надеюсь, я не опоздала ))) http://koshkalu.blogspot.com/
Translation:
Oh, I hope I'm not late)))


Koshka Lu you have 6 days to make contact here with your postal details so i can post the prized off to you...if not I will have to re-draw the prize.


I give up on trying to get the picture of the draw posted so you can see the Number...too difficult at this time, and I guess you will just have to believe me that it was done objectively.
Coming up tomorrow...
a "Friendship" wall hanging pattern



Best of luck for the draw Ladies...
till tomorrow...

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Koshka Lu,поздравляю!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Amanda, it is a big surprise for me to find my name here. Thanks a lot for the possibility to join to your wonderful prize.

    I have send my postal details to your e-mail.

    ReplyDelete