Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Re-Draw.....

Well as I said yesterday I am going to do a re-draw of the Angel kisses wall hanging pattern...
I stated at the very first draw that each winner had 6 days to make contact with their postal details or I would do a re-draw...so I am very sorry Deborah in Atlanta, after much effort including personal emails I still have not heard from you so I am redrawing the prize now...

A reminder of the prize...it is a very nice pattern for Angel Kisses wall hanging...
I ask the lucky winner to send an email and show us all the finished product when you get it done...it would be lovely to see what each prize winner does with the prize whether it was fabric or a pattern...

I have decided to draw this one differently, I will use the random number generator to choose a number between 1 and 74.
74 is the number of followers I have...I will then count down the list of followers from my followers list in my dashboard and that is how the winner will be found...


OK drum roll please...the re-drawn prize goes to...


Wackywoman


Please email me here so I can get your postal details...

Congratulations and thank you to all who participated, and all who won .

Keep an eye on my blog in the near future I will be starting a challenge...

have a wonderful day happily stitching and crafting.

Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Wackywoman you lucky lady. A very big thankyou to Amanda for involving all of us (your faithful followers)in the cellebrations of you 100th post. Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to you Wackywoman You must be over the moon I know I am as I won yesterdays draw.A BIG THANK YOU to Amanda for the 100th post celebration gifts.dolly hugs to you Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Marilyn!!!!! you won!!!!

    hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Поздравляю победительницу!!!!

    ReplyDelete