Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Dirty Gertie"


Well I have named my little bear..."Dirty Gertie"...and dressed her...but...be shocked people...I think she is too light...oh the horror I know.
so as I write "Gertie" is spinning around in the clothes dryer inside an old pillowcase...I told Wayne not to call the FBBI (Federal Bureau of Bear Investigation) and dob me in for Bear abuse.
I made up another mixture to grunge her up a bit more...this time I used less water and added some coffee & chicory essence to darken it a bit more.
So we will see how she turns out...I am determined to get her looking good. as you can see from the picture she is a little darker than the bunny I did but not too dark, so I have painted her again and will see in a few more minutes how dark she looks. I will post about it soon.
keep an eye out for the next picture of "Gertie" when she is finished.
Amanda

1 comment: