Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Teddy Bear Challenge with free pattern


Prim Patterns and Handmades is having a Teddy Bear challenge with a free pattern. I did the bunny challenge and it was so much fun.
I am not a professional sewer by any means but I found that the experience that I got by doing a challenge really helped me to learn a lot. Denise is a very lovely lady who is very encouraging and I would highly recommend you take a risk and have a go at this challenge...if only for the experience. "Your challenge is to give your bear some personality"
Photo's are due in by 29th March 2010...just make up your bear and take some photo's to send in to Denise.
Enjoy this little project...at the end of it you will have accomplished something and have a cute little bear to marvel at.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I like making cloth dolls too. Great blog design, it is so pretty.

    Pan
    http://smallstuffsewingroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete