Monday, August 30, 2010

August Challenge Closing Soon

Well Ladies August is nearly Done...We have 2 more days and an Hour or so till the draw.
get those challenge Pictures to me ASAP to go in the Draw...I think I said in a previous post that you have until about 2 hours before the countdown timer ends to get the Pictures to me so I can put them up on my blog and do the draw.
Don't forget the Extra prize draw for this month....so we have 2 prizes for the month of August...look here for a picture of the extra prize.
so far we have some pretty good entries, well done to those ladies who have managed to get theirs in.
I am hoping we have few more out there working away...

Take a look at the latest two entries...Khristina and Wilma have sent in their photo's of their Table Decorations...aren't they gorgeous..we have so many talented people out there...well untill I blog again...
Happy Sewing
Hugs
Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment