Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August Challenge Counting Down








We have two more entries for the August Challenge...thanks Naomi and Pam, well done...Pam's is made from Lollies/Candy on the outside believe it or not...not sure about you but that would not last long in my house before the kids would have stripped it completely and left all the wrappers lying around.
I would need to wrap it up and hide it until Christmas day, it is terrific Pam. Naomi I love the little decorations on your tree, I can't quite tell what they are but they certainly make it look fabulous.
well according to the countdown timer we have 1 day and 8 hours left till the draw...come on Ladies I know some of you are out there working away at your little project...keep up the good work...and lets get those entries in, I would not want you to miss out on the opportunity to grab either of the prizes.

Hugs
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment