Friday, August 27, 2010

A new Book...Just in Time...

My New Book Fresh from the UK

I am so excited because my new book has arrived 9 days after I placed the order on the Book Depository

It has arrived in good timing just before the beginning of the challenge for September, which of course is a Doll...
This book has many doll patterns in it for Christmas so you could see why I am excited about getting it right now.
I have just placed another order with them today so look forward to the next delivery...did I mention there is no charge for postage to Australia (not sure about other countries) so I managed to get the book for a steal really.

In case you could not tell from the picture the book is a Tilda book by Tone Finnanger.
I really love her work. I have to say thanks to the ladies in My online Craft group for telling me about The Book Depository...I am sure it was one of the US gals that let us know about it. That is how we share good information about different places to buy our crafting supplies.

Take a look at the challenge entries for August in earlier posts...they are coming along just fine.
Well I best be off to read this lovely treasure...I was thinking of gardening tomorrow but have decided to get a head start on my September challenge item instead...

keep stitching Happily
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment